Meet Results: Create a record of top times on Team Records tab
Admin Level - Webmaster
The Team Records page allows you to create records, where you can populate each one with various top times using whatever criteria you want. Follow the steps below.
- Go to Team Records.
- Chameleon users: click Team Records in the top navigation.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Website Design, then click Team Records in the top navigation.
- Click the New link located next to the Pick a Record area.
- Fill in the various fields.
- Click Save Changes.
- Warning: Although you can manually add individual top times to this record by clicking Add New, we do not recommend it because if you publish top times to this record (see step 7 below) it will wipe out whatever times you manually enter.
- Instead, manually add best times to a new or existing meet results file.
- Then use the top times report to generate the times and use Snapshot & Overwrite a Record to update the Team Records tab record you added in steps 2-4 above.