Meet Results: Create a record of top times on Team Records tab
Admin Level - Webmaster
The Team Records page allows you to create records, where you can populate each one with various top times using whatever criteria you want. Follow the steps below.
- Click the Team Records tab (If you do not see this tab go to Website design and un-hide the “Team Records” tab).
- Click the New Button located next to the Pick a Record area.
- Fill in the various fields.
- Click Save Changes.
- Warning: Although you can individual top times to this record by clicking Add New, we do not recommend it because if you publish top times to this record (see step 7 below) it will wipe out whatever times you enter by hand in this way.
- Instead, manually add best times to a new or existing meet results file.
- Then use the top times report to generate the times and use Snapshot & Overwrite a Record to update the Team Records tab record you added in steps 2-4 above.