Meet Results: Set Meet Types for results
Admin Level - Webmaster
You may want to define certain meet results differently, such as high school meets vs. official USA-S meets, or levels 1-4 for UK meets. To do so,
- Go to Results by Meets.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Meet Results.
- Click Results By Meets tab.
- Click Search if no meets are displayed.
- Put a check mark next to the results for which you would like to change the meet type and click Set Meet Type.
- Click the Select link by the Select a Meet Type field.
- If you need to add a new meet type or change an existing one
- Click Add New, or click Edit by an existing type.
- Enter the Short Name (displayed in the meet results list) and Long Name (full description).
- Click Save Changes.
- Check the box(es) by the desired Meet Type(s) and click Select (you may select more than one).
- Click Save Changes and OK to confirm.
- The Meet Type short name will appear by the selected results.
These Meet Types are available as a filter selection in all the Times Reports.
When entering certain meets where you only want to use times from meets of a specific meet type, see the first article below.