Meet Attendance Report by Approved only or Declared and Approved
- Sign In
- Go to your Events Tab
- Click the Reports tab
- Click the [Admin Only] Meet Attendance Admin Report to Excel link
- Your Members have the ability to use the Meet Attendance For My Account to view, by a date range, all the meets and events they have or will be attending
- Make your filter selections
- Report will default to approved events only. By unchecking "Approved Events Only" you will be able to view all meet declarations regardless if they have been approved.
- Admin can view all athletes, the number of meets and the list of meets using the filter selection
- Click Report Now!
This information is pulling from the TU online meet declaration system with the entry file loaded. It will not include events that do not have an ev3 file attached.
Attendance by Meet Results
How do I configure/edit the meet file?
How do I enforce qualifying times?