Meet Results: Improvement labels by meet
Admin Level - Email/Print/Calendar
To create improvement labels by meet,
- Go to Time Reports.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Time Reports.
- Click Improvements (using Age Groups defined above) link.
- Select the Meet Name that you are basing your improvements on.
- Fill in your Course, Since Date (usually the beginning of your season) and leave the Until Date empty.
- Populate all other fields that are necessary to your process.
- Under Improvement Options: Show Improvement select Seasonal Best vs Baseline.
- For the Baseline select Use [Earliest Time] On or After [Since Date] if this is from the beginning of your season to the meet you are finding improvements for.
- Under Display Options: Output Format choose PDF: 3x10 (Laser Printer Recommended).
- Click Report Now!