Clearing Athlete Approvals
To Clear an Athlete Approval:
- Sign in
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click on the Attend this Event button for the meet
- Click on the Committed Athletes Tab
- This will take you to the view of the athletes and the events they have signed up for (If this option is selected)
- Click on the box next to the event and then select the CLEAR button.
- A red check mark should disappear from next to the event once it is accepted.
- You can multi-select events and un-commit them by putting check marks next to all the events you clicking clear or select all events at once by clicking on the white box next to the approve button.