How do I generate a top times report by athlete against a standard (with age up option)?
- Go to Time Reports.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Time Reports.
- Select “Top Times By Athletes” Report
- Set your desired filters and parameters, in particular
- You will also be able to select these display options:
- Show ID #
- Show Birthdate
- Relay Lead-off leg on/off
- Once the correct parameters are selected click the Report Now! button
- Once generated you can either Snapshot and overwrite a tab or Save the file as HTML
Why when I run a top times report for do all my swimmers appear in only specific age categories?
What does "Match ID Only" mean?
How do I create a new time standard?