Edit, Modify, Delete or Correct Times
SwimOffice Admin - Email/Print/Calendar
Follow these steps to delete or modify times.
- Go to Results by Meets.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Meet Results.
- Click the meet name for which you would like to modify or delete times
- To delete a time click the Delete link to the right of the time
- To change a time click the Edit link to the right of the time
- From here you will be able to edit these parameters:
- Date of swim
- Age at meet
- Age Group
- Event Gender
- Prelim time
- Final time
- Final Place
- Final Points
- Relay Lead-off
- Click the Submit button once the desired changes are made
If you don't see the Edit and Delete links to the right of the desired time, it means the result is under a different team code than your own. In that case you will need to contact TU (System > Help & Training Tools > click Contact Support) to have us do it for you. Please provide as much detail as possible about the time(s) to modify or delete (meet name, date, swimmer name, event, time).