Merge ID, correcting ID mismatches in meet results
Admin Level - SuperUser
Occasionally there is a ID card # mismatch causing times to not attach or If there is a discrepancy concerning a USA swimmer’s ID # that requires a change within a team’s existing times database, first contact your LSC and USA Swimming and get their approval for the change if needed, then please follow these steps:
- Log in as a Super User
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Search for the last name of the athlete to merge
- Select the Athlete's name to enter into their member profile
- Select 'Merge ID'
- This will open up your options to enter the incorrect and correct ID card #
- Select Merge ID's Now and all times will be merged.
- Double check results by selecting either the the Best Times Tab or Meet Results Tab
How do users verify their email address for OnDeck?
Enforcing the Billing Outstanding balance to be paid through the registration module.
How do I update our email footer with our domain name?