Merge ID, correcting ID mismatches in meet results
Admin Level - Superuser
When the swimmer ID card # in a member's profile does not match the ID in imported times, the times will not attach. If the ID is wrong in their profile, fix it there. But usually it is incorrect in recently imported results. Follow these steps to fix the matter.
- If needed, copy the incorrect ID from the results (see first article below).
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Click the athlete's name whose results need to be fixed.
- Below the ID Card # field, click Merge ID.
- Paste or enter the Incorrect Id# and Correct Id#.
- Click Merge Id's Now or Merge and all times will be merged.
- Double check results by clicking either the Best Times tab or Meet Results tab.
Athlete's times do not show but you know they are in the system