Membership: Add a Roster Group
Admin Level - Superuser
- Go to Team Profile.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Team Profile.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Team Profile & Settings.
- At the top click the Group Setup tab.
- Click the Roster Group tab.
- Click Add Roster Group.
- Enter the Roster Group Name.
- To the right of Roster Group Color, click the checkerboard, pick a color, and then click outside of the color picker.
- Select the Type of Roster Group from the dropdown. You will typically leave it as the default Membership & Calendar.
- Membership Only: This Roster Group does NOT appear as a selection in Calendar Roster Group selection. Only useful if you want to ensure this Group cannot be selected when creating General Events.
- Calendar Only: This Roster Group ONLY appears as a selection in Calendar Roster Group selection. Perhaps you want to add a "South Pool" Roster Group to show open swim times.
- Membership & Calendar: This Roster Group is available for selection on both Membership and Calendar pages.
- Click Save.