Membership: View Videos in SwimOffice
Admin Level - Not an Admin
When you record or import a video in Coaching Tools, you can attach it to one or more swimmers.
In SwimOffice anyone can view that video in the profile(s) of the attached swimmer(s), as long as the Visibility is set to Team or Swimmers in Coaching Tools.
- Admins: Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Non-Admins: Go to your profile.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click My Account > My Account > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click My Account > Account Info > Members tab.
- Click name of swimmer with attached video.
- Click Videos tab.
- All videos for that swimmer will show in the General button.
- Click a video thumbnail to open the video player, then click the video to play it.
- Click the X in the upper right of the video to close it, or press the Esc key.
- If the video's Type was set to Swim meet or Practice in Coaching Tools, it will also show in the same named button in SwimOffice for any attached swimmers.