Set an athlete as Not USA Registered
Admin Level - Superuser
A Not USA Registered athlete is used in conjunction with TeamUnify's TouchPad Meet Management Software to allow for exporting of results with only USA Registered Swimmers' times. By checking this flag for swimmers who are not registered with USA Swimming, they will be able to swim in sanctioned, approved and observed USA swimming meets and the host will be able to export results out of TouchPad with only USA Registered swimmers included. The host will also have the option of exporting all results from TouchPad (registered and not registered).
To flag an athlete as Not USA Registered do the following:
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Click the desired Member's name
- Check the Not USA Registered check box below the first set of fields
- Click Save
- Click Customized Filters
- Click Not USA Registered Athlete
- Click Yes on the right
- Click Done
TouchPad: Sync meet results for USA Registered athletes
TouchPad: Export results for USA Registered and Not USA Registered athletes
Meet Entries: Not USA Registered athletes, Entry Report