No Contact Email Assigned error
Admin Level - Superuser
The Contact Us button is for the public and non-admins to contact your team. If someone gets the error message, "No Contact Email Assigned" when trying to use it, here is how to fix it. (Note: If you are trying to reach TeamUnify, click Need Help? > Contact Help on the right side of your site.)
- Go to Contact Us Recipients.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Team Profiles > Contact Us Recipients tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Contact Us Recipients.
- All admin level accounts will show for selection.
- Click an arrow on the left to move it to the right and receive Contact Us form submissions.
- When finished, click Save .
Team Administration Tutorials