UK Billing: Reconcile credit card activity - Financial Reports
SwimOffice Admin - Super User
You can use the Financial Reports page in the SportsEngine interface to view net deposits made to your bank account and to reconcile with your bank statement.
- Log in to your SportsEngine site.
- Click the Admin gear in the upper left.
- Click Financial Reports on the left. This will bring up a list of all credit card activity, with a default date range from the 1st of the month to today.
- You have several options from here.
- Use the two date fields to change the date range of transactions displayed.
- Click a column header to sort by that column.
- Click the Online Payments dropdown to select Refunds - Online instead. Note: Any offline payments, refunds and voids entered into SwimOffice won’t show here, so ignore those selections in the dropdown.
- Click Payouts to view the net amounts deposited to your bank account after processing fees are subtracted. There is typically a three day lag from when the transaction is initiated in SwimOffice to when the funds are deposited.
- Click Export to generate a CSV file of the date range selected that you can view in a spreadsheet program, such as Excel.