Set inactive date for members to show when they will be leaving
Admin Level - Superuser
The Inactive Date field is an informational field to indicate when a swimmer went inactive. It must be manually set and does not automatically affect the member status field. To set it,
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Place a check mark to the left of each desired athlete.
- Click Edit > Multi-Edit.
- Click the check box Change "Inactive Date"
- Select your inactive date.
- If you want to change their status as well, click the Set Status check box and select the desired status, such as Suspended.
- Click Save.
Important Note: This feature does not automatically set the member to “Suspended” or “Canceled/Hidden.” You must still select those athletes and manually change their status to either “Suspended” or “Canceled/Hidden.” To make this easy,
- Search on the inactive date.
- Click Customize Filters.
- Click Inactive Date.
- Enter Date Range.
- Click Done or Apply.
- Click Customize Columns.
- Click Date Inactive and move it where you want
- Click Done or Apply. You will now see only those in the search criteria. Click Saved Views or Save and save this if a commonly used search criteria.
- Select them all.
- Use Edit > Multi-Edit to change their Member Status.