Membership: Verify my email address
Admin Level - Not an Admin
Verifying your email address ensures your team has a good email address on file to communicate with you.
- Sign In to your team's TeamUnify website.
- If you see the below dialog, click Remind me later...
- Go to My Account
- Chameleon users: Select My Account > My Account
- New CMS users: In the side menu click My Account > Account Info.
- Click the Unverified button above the email address.
- Click Yes to resend the verification email.
- Check that email account for a "Verify you email" message and open it.
- Click the link in it. If nothing happen when you click the link, copy it and paste it into your browser's address bar and press Enter.
- You should see the message "Success! We have validated your primary email." in your browser. Close the browser tab.
- The next time you access your My Account screen you will see Verified in green above the email address (you may need to refresh the page).
a. Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin,
b. New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Account/Member Admin
search for names, click the check box by them, and click the Communicate > Email Login button. It will send them an email with login instructions and a link to reset their password. When they click the link it will verify their address.