Membership: Can I age up all of my athletes?
Admin Level - Superuser
SwimOffice allows you to change how athlete's ages are displayed system-wide.
- Go to Team Profile.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Team Profile.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Team Profile & Settings.
- Under Display Member Ages select Show age-up age as of.
- Enter the proper date.
- Click Save.
Any admin level can then report on both the "age up age" and the true age of the athlete. To add the Age Up Age to the Member Admin screen,
- Go to Account Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts.
- Click Members.
- Click Customize Columns.
- Click Age Up Age on the left.
- If desired, drag and drop the Age Up Age on the right into desired column order.
- When finished, click Done.