Membership: Export roster/members for import into Team Manager
Admin Level - Superuser
SwimOffice does not produce a member export that will directly import into Team Manager™ due to their proprietary file format. However, you can use the SDIF Export for importing into Meet Manager (MM), detailed below. MM should then be able to export a TM compatible file.
Export roster from SwimOffice
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Set any desired filters using Customize Filters and click Done.
- Check the box next to the Last Name column header to select all.
- Click Export > Export SDIF.
- Fill in the Age up date if desired.
- Click Generate.
- Follow the directions to save the zip folder to your computer.
- If MM is on a different computer, you will need to transfer the file to that computer.
Import generated file into Meet Manager
- In MM, click File > Import > Entries (not Roster).
- Select the file generated in step 7 above.
- It will state that it unzipped the file to a certain location, such as "C:\Hy-Sport\SwMM6\CLtemp." Make note of this location and click OK.
- Navigate to the location it stated in the dialog and double click on the file.
- Ignore exception report.
- Click File > Export > Athletes / Teams / Email (.HY3) and note where you save the file.
Import file from MM into Team Manager™
- In TM, click File > Import > Athlete Rosters.
- Select the file MM generated in step 6 above.