Membership: Reset t-shirt sizes to blank
Admin Level - Superuser
T-shirt sizes for kids often keep increasing from year-to-year, so it makes sense to clear sizes in Member profiles before each registration season. These steps allow you clear sizes for selected Members.
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Use Customize Filters if desired to narrow down the list.
- Select one, several, or all Members.
- Click Edit > Reset T-Shirt Size.
- A dialog will ask, "This will change all selected Members t-shirt size to blank. Are you sure you want to proceed?" Click Yes to confirm, or Cancel if not.
If you clicked Yes, the T-Shirt sizes for the selected Members will now be blank. Note this only affects Member Admin; it does NOT affect any t-shirt selections in existing online registrations, but anyone registering after your change will see their t-shirt size as blank.