Add a custom user defined field in Account/Member Admin or in Registration
Admin Level - Superuser
You can create a user defined field that will appear by account and/or member (watch tutorial below) or follow the steps below:
- Go to Team Profile.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Team Profile.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Team Profile & Settings.
- Enter the account field name in the “Account Custom Field Label” field, such as Club Account Number
- You may also enter a member field name in the “Member Custom Field Label” field
- Click Save Changes
Once you have set this field please DO NOT change it. If you do, the account user defined field for ALL accounts will update to this new name. Only change it if you are doing a system wide change.
Within the Basic Setup of Registration Admin you can now set that field to Show but Optional, Show and Required or Hide. This will then be enforced during the account registration.
When Accounts sign in to their account information using “My Account” button they can update this user defined field but this field is not enforced within Account/Member Admin.
To print from Account/Member Admin
- Go to Account or Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin. Stay on Accounts tab or click Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts or Team Tools > Members tab.
- Choose either Accounts tab or Members tab
- Select one or all
- Click Export > Custom Excel Report
- Custom field values are listed in their own column