Delete a Roster Group
Admin Level- Superuser
- Go to Team Profile.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Team Profile.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Team Profile & Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Setup Billing Groups/Roster Groups/Locations
- Click the Roster Groups Tab
- Select the roster group you wish to delete by putting a check mark next to it and click the Delete button
- If you get the message “Please delete/change all the Members of these Roster Groups before deleting them” then you still have members attached to that particular billing group
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Select Custom Filters
- Roster Group > Select the one to delete
- Member Status > Select All > Done
- Select all the members and click Multi-Edit to push those swimmers into another roster group
- Go back to Step 2 to delete