Membership: Opt-in/opt-out of Member Search
Admin Level - Not an Admin
Logged in accounts can use the Member Search option by clicking the Members link at the top of the screen (Chameleon) or via Team Tools > Members Search (new CMS) to find other account’s information for contact purposes.
To opt-in or out, an account can follow these steps.
- Sign In.
- Navigate to your account profile.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click My Account > My Account.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click My Account > Account Info.
- Change the Participate in Member Search dropdown to Yes-I want to participate or No-I do not want to participate.
- Click Save Changes or Save.
A Superuser can do a bulk switch with the following steps, or see the first article below to enable/disable Member Search for the entire site.
- Navigate to Account/Member Admin
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts.
- Select everyone by clicking the checkbox in the column headers.
- Click Edit > Multi Edit Accounts.
- Click Set Member Search Option.
- Select desired option from dropdown.
- Click Save.
Enable/disable Member Search