UK Workforce: Add/edit member roles, courses and certificates
Admin - Email/Print/Calendar AND Workforce Admin
Once you have designated someone as a Workforce member, you can add roles (job titles) and courses (training they have taken to perform that role), and upload certificates.
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Click the name (not the checkbox) of an existing Workforce member (see the first article below if needed).
- Scroll down to the Workforce area and click Add Role.
- Click in the ADD ROLE field and either select a role or start typing a role name. The list will narrow as you type.
- If the role does not exist, click Add this custom Role.
- You may continue adding as many roles as you want.
- Click the checkmark when finished adding roles.
- You will now see the role(s) listed in grey bars, the grey indicating they are incomplete.
- Click a bar with a role to expand it.
- Select whether their role is Paid (default) or Volunteer.
- Fill in the Month/Year Role Commenced.
- The role bar will turn green, indicating it is complete. Click its Save icon.
- FYI, a role bar will turn red when any of its expiry dates have passed.
- You may exit the member screen, or continue to the next steps to add courses.
Add courses, upload certificates
- Click Add Course.
- Similar to adding a role, click in the ADD COURSE field and either select a course or start typing a course name.
- The role bar will turn grey again, indicating the role is incomplete.
- Fill in the dates and Swim England reference number.
- If there is no Expiry Date, enter a date far into the future.
- If there is no Reference number, enter N/A.
- If you have a certificate file for the course, click the upload icon, then navigate to the file and double click it, or select it and click Open.
- If there is no certificate for the course, download this no-certificate text file by clicking it and saving it to your computer, and then upload that.
- Once uploaded, click the document icon to view it.
- If you filled in all the fields and uploaded certificate(s), the role bar will turn green again, indicating it is complete.
- Click the Save icon in the role bar.