Move an athlete/member from under one account to the other
Admin Level - Superuser
To move an athlete from one account to another please follow the steps below.
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Search for and click the account name that has the athlete you want to move
- If the account doesn’t have the desired athlete, click the Members tab and search for the Athlete
- Click the Athlete name you want to move
- Record all the information on the Athlete Profile screen (or just leave it open in the current browser tab)
- Go to Account or Member Admin.
and select “Open Link in New Tab”
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin. Stay on Accounts tab or click Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts or Team Tools > Members tab.
- Switch to the new browser tab, search for and click the correct Account name you want the athlete to be under
- Click the Add New Button
- Switch between the browser tabs and fill in the athlete profile information from the first browser tab (or that you recorded before)
- Once ALL the information is entered DO NOT save changes just yet
- Return to the old athlete profile and delete it
- Go back to the new athlete profile and click Save Changes (it is necessary to do this last to prevent duplicate swimmer ID problems)
Remember that the Times and Account database are insulated from each other and that by deleting an athlete profile you will not be delete any results that may be in the system. The USS# located in the athlete profile is how the athletes are linked to their times.
Setting an inactive date
Aging up your athletes