Move an athlete/member from under one account to the other
Admin Level - Superuser
To move an athlete from one account to another please follow the steps below.
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Click the athlete name you want to move.
- Copy the URL of the page you are on.
- Open a new browser tab and paste the URL you copied to go to it.
- Go to Account Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts tab.
- Click the correct Account name you want the athlete to be under.
- Click the Members tab.
- Click the Add New Member button.
- Switch between the browser tabs and fill in the athlete profile information from the first browser tab.
- Once ALL the information is entered DO NOT save changes just yet.
- Close the old athlete profile and delete it.
- Go back to the new athlete profile and click Create (it is necessary to do this last to prevent duplicate swimmer ID problems).
Remember that the Times and Account database are insulated from each other and that by deleting an athlete profile you will not be delete any results that may be in the system. The USS# located in the athlete profile is how the athletes are linked to their times.
Setting an inactive date
Aging up your athletes