UK Workforce: Add/designate Workforce Admins
Admin Level - Superuser
In order to track members as part of your workforce, you must assign at least one account as a Workforce Admin.
- Go to Account or Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin. Stay on Accounts tab or click Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts or Team Tools > Members tab.
- Click the name (not the checkbox) of the account you want to make a Workforce Admin. They can be any level admin, from Email/Print/Calendar on up.
- Scroll down to the Account Access Settings section and set the Workforce Admin dropdown to Full Access.
- Click Save.
- IMPORTANT: If you did this for your own account, you will need to log out and then log back in for the changes to take effect.
Once this is complete, see the first article below to learn how to designate members as part of the Workforce.