Make bulk changes on accounts & members and billing & roster groups
Admin Level - Superuser
The Multi Edit function allows bulk changes to your database. The primary areas that you will use this function is in your Account/Member Admin Area. To do this follow the steps below.
- Go to Account or Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin. Stay on Accounts tab or click Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts or Team Tools > Members tab.
- Customize Filters to bring up the appropriate list
- Select the Accounts or members you wish to change a parameter on by clicking the check box next to their names
- Click Edit < Multi-Edit
- Parameters you can change using the Multi-Edit function include:
- Account Status
- Admin Type
- Member Search Option
- Click Save Changes for ALL accounts listed NOW
- You can also change parameters in the Members tab. Parameters you can change using the Multi-Edit function include:
- Billing Group
- Sub Billing Group
- Roster Group
- Member Status
- Racing Start Certified Date
- Always remember to save Changes!