How to Multi-Edit Account or Member Fields
Admin Level - Superuser
You have the ability to change the values of multiple accounts or members simultaneously without needing to edit each account or member separately.
- Go to Account Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts.
- Stay on Accounts tab or click Members tab.
- If you want to edit a subset,
- Click Customize Filters.
- Select what you want to filter on the left, such as Roster Group, then select which elements you want to include on the right.
- You can do this with multiple criteria.
- Click Done.
- Select one, many or all in the member database.
- Click Edit > Multi Edit.
- Place a check mark to the left of one or many options.
- Select the new data.
- Click Save.
Make a view the default