Printing Rosters or Squads
Admin Level - Superuser
If you would like to print a Member/Athlete Directory or roster for your team please follow the steps below.
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Search for your athletes or rosters using the filters to narrow down your search
- Select all of your members you want to include in the directory and click Export > Custom Excel Report or Export > Member Directory.
Parents (non-admins) can also print this directory, but only if the Members Search is enabled for your team.
- Go to Members Search.
- Chameleon users: Click Members link at the very top of screen.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members Search.
- Search for a name or click Display ALL
- Select one or all accounts
- Click Print Member Directory
Note that only accounts who participate in the member search (set in My Account > My Account) will show up in this list, whereas admins can access all the accounts.