Account and Member Status definitions
Accounts and Members can have different Status settings.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin. Stay on Accounts tab or click Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts or Team Tools > Members tab.
- Any Accounts set to any Status other than Active will not be able to log in to the system or receive emails from the team.
- Recurring fees are only generated when both the Account and Member are active.
- Members who are not Active will not appear in meet results or top times reports.
- Only Active Members can be signed up for meets.
- Non-active Accounts and Members will not appear in OnDeck.
- Invoices and late fees are still generated for non-active Accounts who have a balance owing.
- If an Account is set for Auto Pay and is not Active then it will not charge the credit card or ACH account on the 1st of the month.
Here are what the different Status settings mean.
Not Set -- Only happens with brand new teams during an initial import of accounts and members. Please set desired Status.
Contact Request -- Results from people using the Contact Us or Swim Today forms. You are welcome to set their Status to Active and convert them to a regular account.
Waiting for Approval -- New accounts who register get created with this status until you approve and assign them. Some teams set all Members to this status prior to opening registration to indicate the Members who haven't registered yet, although it is not required.
*Active -- Accounts can log in and receive emails. Members can be signed up for meets and have recurring fees generated. Those set up for Auto Pay will have their credit card or ACH account charged on the 1st when there is a balance owing in the Account. The Account will be billed for unworked service hours and unmet fundraising obligations.
Suspended -- Generally used for people who have temporarily left the team and may return. Once registration is closed, some teams will set Members who didn't register to Suspended to indicate that.
Canceled/Hidden -- Used for Accounts/Members whom you know have permanently left the team. They do not show up in any searches except those explicitly set to Canceled/Hidden. Use this status if you cannot delete an Account due to attached financial activity. We recommend not deleting swimmers who hold top times records.