Accounts/Members: Export a roster to import into Meet Manager
Admin Level- Superuser
Roster file for import into Meet Manager (MM).
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Set any desired filters using Customize Filters and click Done
- Check the box next to the “Last Name” column header to select all
- Click Export > Export SDIF and you will get the following message: “This SDIF Export is for the Meet Host to import Rosters into Meet Manager. From within Meet Manager, please ask the Meet Host to use: [File >> Import >>Entries] to import and IGNORE the Exception Report.”
- Enter the Age up date
- Click Generate
- Follow the directions to save the zip folder to your computer
- If MM is on a different computer, you will need to transfer the file to that computer
- No other differences will occur on the MM side and the host can proceed as normal with importing your event entry file. As described above, the host needs to select File > Import > Entries (not Roster) and ignore the exception report.
Again, when importing into MM import as Entries not Roster.