How do I edit an existing account?
- Go to Account Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts.
- Search for and click the desired account name or place a check mark to the left of one or many and Edit > Account(s)
- Any the information and Save in the upper right. You can then use the shortcut key 'n' to go the next account if applicable (or arrows in upper right or dropdown to the left of the account name)
- Make sure no error messages appeared at the top of page in red. In the case of errors, in the creation of a new account, the red text will indicate what the error is and must be corrected before the new account can be saved.
- Always remember to click the Save Changes button in the lower right!
Please see Adding or Editing Members on how to add a new member.
Please remember that while the account can have up to 3 email addresses, only the first one in the list can be used as the Sign In email address. All other emails will be used for communication purposes ONLY.