Change my password
Admin Level - Not an Admin
To change your password:
- Sign In.
- Click the Forgot password? link on the login page.
- Fill in the email address used to login to your account.
- Click Submit.
- Check your email account for a "Password Assistance" email and click the link in it to reset your password.
Superusers only can change other account's passwords, although we recommend always having a user do that using the instructions above.
- Go to Account Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts.
- Search and click on pertinent Account Name
- Click Reset Password.
- Enter and re-enter the new password.
- Click Update Password.