Membership: Privacy Settings - Set Roster/Squad Admins
Admin Level - Superuser
To comply with GDPR, you can assign admins to certain squads/rosters and locations. Then they will be able to view certain data (see first article below) for only their assigned squads/rosters. If they view restricted data for which they are not a roster/squad admin, it will show as (Hidden).
- Go to Privacy Settings.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Privacy Settings
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Privacy Settings
- In the Squad Assigment (UK) or Roster Assignment tab you will see admins who are Email/Print/Calendar or Webmaster levels.
- Click an admin's name.
- Below the admin list, select the Squads/Rosters they belong to and click Update.
- Do the same for their Locations.
- Repeat for each remaining admin.