Membership: Privacy Settings - Set Data Visibility
Admin Level - Superusers
To comply with GDPR, you can define what types of membership data are visible to admin levels below Superusers.
- Go to Privacy Settings.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Privacy Settings
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Privacy Settings
- Click the Data Visibility tab.
- For each dropdown, hover over the icon to see what data it includes.
- Click a dropdown, such as Financial, and select which admins can see that set of data.
- All Admins (default)
- Roster Admins/Squad Admins (UK) - A Roster or Squad Admin will only be able to see this data for rosters or squads to which they have been assigned. Superusers can see this data regardless.
- Superusers Only - Any admin level below a Superuser will not see the set of data in the Accounts or Members list, nor in individual profiles.
- Repeat for all dropdowns.
- Click Save when finished.
After you have defined these settings, you will then need to assign admins to their appropriate rosters or squads (see first article below). If they view restricted data for which they are not a roster/squad admin, it will show as "(Hidden)."