Admin Account Access Levels
Admin Level - Superuser
There is an Account Access Settings section in each account. Here is what admin access level each dropdown menu can give users in SwimOffice and OnDeck.
To change any of these settings,
- Go to Account Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts.
- Click an account's name (this can also be done when adding an account).
- Change any of the desired Account Access Settings.
- When finished, click Save.
- Note: If you change someone's access settings who is logged in, including your own, that person will need to sign out and sign back in to see the changes take effect.
Account StatusThis is not an admin level but determines if an account is can Sign In or not. See Account and Member Status definitions.
Admin LevelThis gives overall access to areas of TeamUnify besides those covered by the other admin dropdowns. You generally set someone to at least Email/Print/Calendar to give them Admin access, and possibly other admin dropdowns as well, although you can make them strictly a Lesson Admin, for example.
- Not an admin - Gives private access to one's account. They can view their own billing information and service hours, edit their primary contact information, but cannot edit any of their Admin Levels or turn off their membership.
- Email/Print/Calendar - The basic admin privilege, which includes Not an admin functions. Most accounts and members information is hidden. Perfect to help admins and volunteers manage communications (including adding TeamFeed posts), reporting, and committing members to events.
- Webmaster/Event - In addition to both Not an admin and Email/Print/Calendar privilege levels, Webmaster/Event can control website content, including TeamFeed and Team Resources. Webmaster is also an Event Signup Admin who manages all event signup activities, including the ability to sign up other accounts for jobs.
- Superuser - Most every feature of TeamUnify is available, except Billing, Service Hours Admin, and certain Coaching Tools. This level can access Registration Admin, Lesson Admin, TUMoney, view and edit everything in accounts and members, edit and delete TeamFeed posts, accept TouchPad meet invites, and edit Team Profile & Settings. Be careful to limit this level to only a few key team members, but at least two.
Lesson AdminAppears only on sites with the Lessons platform. See Lesson Admin levels for the three levels of access info.
TUMoney AdminAppears only on sites with the TUMoney fundraising platform.
- Intermediate and Limited have the same privileges.
- View-only Event Fundraising Setup (except can Upload Event Documents)
- View-only Event Results
- Setup incentives
- Send Event Promotions
- Full Access - Account can fully manage the TUMoney module.
TouchPad PC AdminAnyone can use TouchPad Meet Management software, but you must select Admin for anyone who needs to sync TouchPad with SwimOffice, even a Superuser. Without this designation, syncing will not be allowed. You must also be a Superuser to initially see and accept or decline a TouchPad meet invitation from another team in SwimOffice.
Lesson Account StatusThis is not an admin level; it determines a Lessons Account's class enrollment for students and recurring billing status. See Lessons: Setting Account status.
Coaching Tools AccessOnly for teams on the SwimOffice Pro platform.
- Videographer - Great for volunteers you recruit to take video recordings of practices and meets. Gives them the ability to upload and edit recordings they took.
- Assistant Coach - In addition to Videographer privileges, can write/edit their own practices and workouts, and view and share other's practices and workouts.
- Head Coach - Has full access to all Coaching Tools; can edit things made by anyone.