OnDeck - Deck entered athletes are pushed back to SwimOffice/TeamUnify & billing from results
When you deck enter an athlete it commits them to the entry file. This is because if you time them in the race it allows you to access the results on the Committed Athlete's screen, plus it allows you to bill them for their entries.
If you don't want to charge for those then you'll need to do the following
- Events Tab
- Select the Edit Commitment Button
- Committed Athletes Tab
- Find the athletes
- Place a check mark to the left of their events
- Select clear to make them 'unapproved' this will stop billing
- Select the Button - Generate Entry Files
- Save the Excel spreadsheet in step 3 by right clicking the link and saving to your computer.