OnDeck: Compare best times to time standard(s)
SwimOffice Admin - Not an Admin
To compare a swimmer's best times to a standard, please follow the steps below.
- Tap Menu > Membership > Best Times, then tap the desired athlete.
- Alternatively, you can also access through the Best Times tab in a swimmer's profile.
- Tap the time you wish to compare with a standard. If you have one or more time standards selected, you will see a bar graph representation of how the selected time compares with all selected standards.
- Standards achieved are Green. Standards not reached are Red with associated deltas.
- You can swipe the bars left and right to see all the standards available.
- Tap a bar to see the standard name and cut.
- If you have multiple standards selected, the standard name will appear on each bar, along with the cut name.
- By default, time standards from your region will be displayed.
- If you would like to select from other regions, tap the My Region dropdown, select the desired region(s), and tap Done.
- Select the standard(s) you want.
- Tap DONE.
Compare athletes to time standards