OnDeck: Upcoming Events tab, Past Events
SwimOffice Admin - Email/Print/Calendar
OnDeck lets you commit and approve athletes in events, manage jobs, and time athletes and relay teams in races. Access by tapping > Events > Events & Meet Entries. Below is a detailed description of each button.
UPCOMING Events tab
- CATEGORY FILTER shows all categories by default (defined in meet setup); toggle any on/off.
- Tap EDIT to hide and unhide events. You may want to do this to prevent parents from seeing what events you are assigning their athletes to, or for a board of directors meeting. Select one or more meets, then tap HIDE (if the meet is not hidden) or PUBLISH (if the meet is hidden) at the bottom, confirm you want to hide or publish the event(s), and finally, tap DONE.
- Tap a meet to see its details.
- The four green buttons at the top take you to the screens described below.
- If the Meet Location is defined (halfway down under MEET INFO), tap the Map icon on the right to search for the location in the device’s maps app.
- For TouchPad meets, tap the TouchPad Live link to see real time results.
- Tap one of these four buttons to do the following (MEET INFO screen in step 3 above has the same buttons):
PAST Events tab
- Same interface as UPCOMING tab.
- Default date range is three months in the past; change as needed.
- Tap an event name for more details.