Setting a Payment Frequency in Online Registration
Admin Level - Superuser
In your registration setup you have the option to define Payment Options for Groups in the Fees Setup area. This option will give you the ability to define, or select payment frequencies for your online registrations. To access this setting, you must be a Super User.
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Click the registration you want to edit
- Click the Fees Setup tab at the top
- Change the "Setup Payment Options for Groups" dropdown to YES
- Click the Select link to add options
- At this point, you will be presented with a new Payment Options window. In this window you can select existing payment options (frequencies), or you can create new frequencies.
To add new:
- Click Add New
- Enter a name in "Payment Option Name" text entry field
- Select the months that you wish for this charge to be billed
- Click Save Changes
- Once you have added all your needed payment frequencies, select the ones you wish to make available for each of your registration groups, then click Select to save.
- Once you have moved to the final step of the fees setup for your registration (click Next >> in the lower right), you have the option to show or hide each payment frequency for each registration group. Note: You do not need to show all payment frequencies for all groups.
- If you select a payment frequency to be shown for a registration group, you will also need to assign it to a specific Chart of Account (CoA).
- When you have assigned all Per Member (Athlete) Charges to a Chart of Account, you can save your registration (click Save Changes).
Please note: This information is reporting only, and is not connected to the billing system.
We recommend that you set up your frequencies to match your sub-billing groups. Once you have collected this information from families, you can easily review the account's selections, and quickly assign the member to the sub-billing groups accordingly.
Managing Payment Options and Assigning/Matching to Your Sub-Billing Groups
- To view a specific subset of the registrants that selected a specific Payment Option, simply select the option from the "Payment Option" drop down, and click "Search."
- When you Approve & Assign from the manage screen you will select the sub-billing group for the payment
- At this point, if you have set up your sub-billing to match the Payment Frequency you defined for your registration. When you sort based upon the Payment Option, select all registrants, and bulk change the Sub-Billing Group as seen below to correspond to the registration selection by your members.
Setting Up Your Sub Billing Groups