Billing: Generate meet fees for unattached swimmers from results
SwimOffice Admin - Super User
When you bill meet fees from a results file it will only bill attached swimmers and not unattached swimmers. To work around this, set your team code to the unattached code in the results file (usually UN, but sometimes it is something like UN-7 or UNAT), and then when you bill from the meet results it will pick up all the unattached swimmers instead of the attached ones. Make sure to carefully check to make sure it's not also picking up the attached ones. Then set your team code back to your regular code when finished.
- Make sure your results are connect to its event (Events > Past & Archived).
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Team Profile.
- Set your Team Club Code to your Unattached code temporarily and click Save Changes.
- In the side menu click Billing Admin > Invoices & Payments.
- Click Import Meet Entry Fees.
- Follow the steps for billing from results.
- Carefully check to ensure it's billing only your unattached athletes. Click Ignore Errors & Create Invoice Items Now! when you are sure.
- Go back to Team Admin > Team Profile.
- Set your Team Club Code back to your regular team code and click Save Changes.