Online Registration - Creating Registration Groups - a must READ!
Admin Level - Superuser
On Fees Setup, one of the most critical steps is creating and selecting your registration groups. These will create the financial piece for your dues. For instance silver, gold, 10-12, minnows etc. Each athlete must select a registration group during registration and this will, in turn, help to notify you as to what group they belong in and give them a resulting dollar total to pay.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU NOTE STEP 8! If you do not do this step correctly your registration system will be wrong.
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Select your registration system or create a new one (read about setting up registration for creation)
- Click the Fees Setup tab
- To the right of your registration group click the blue 'Select' (see above screenshot)
- Click Add New if necessary (see screenshot below)
- Fill in the details as shown below. You ONLY need to fill in the age group if applicable (seasonal teams are more apt to use this). If you enforce this on the setup tab, it will enforce the athlete into the age group based on their birth date.
- Click Save Changes
- CRITICAL STEP! YOU MUST SELECT EACH GROUP AT THIS POINT OR YOU CANNOT PROCEED CORRECTLY. CHECK MARK AND THEN CLICK SELECT BUTTON TO PROPAGATE YOUR REGISTRATION SYSTEM WITH YOUR GROUPS
- Should look like this below. NOTE the selections above shows in the grey registration box. If it doesn't, do the steps above again.
- When you move to the fee screen (fill in other information and click Next on the bottom right) it should resemble this based on your selections. These groups will now be available to your athletes for selection once you finalize your reg system.
- Fill in this area completely and save changes when you have completed.
Management of the registration system