Apply account credit to registration
Admin Level - Superuser
The registration system can allow an account to apply their credit balance to their registration. Enabling this feature is as simple as enabling two options.
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Click name of existing registration
- Click Fees Setup tab
- First, you must require payment of an outstanding balance during registration by selecting YES in the dropdown
- Once you have selected YES, you will see a new option appear to "Allow Credit Balance to Apply at Checkout." Choose YES for this option
- Finish the registration fees setup
During the registration process, your accounts will be notified of a negative outstanding balance before continuing. This notifies the account that they have a credit balance on their account.
Once proceeding - at checkout - the account will see the "Credit Amount Applied" to their checkout fee. If the account's credit balance covers the entire registration total, then there will be no balance due from the account to complete their registration. If the credit balance does not cover the total, then the account will be billed for the additional total due at registration.
How do I charge a late fee in the Registration System?
How do I enforce the billing outstanding balance to be paid through registration?
How do I invoice unpaid registrations?
Refund a Credit Balance