Registration: Hide unneeded fields and dates
Admin Level - Superuser
There are times you may not need certain dates, fields and options displayed in a registration, such as for selling banquet tickets or if you are an LSC. Follow these steps to hide/unhide any of the fields in step 4.
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- If it's an Event Registration click the Event Reg Admin tab.
- Click the desired registration name (not the check box) to edit, or click Add New.
- Set Hide this field to YES on any of these desired fields:
- Date used to calculate Athlete's Age
- Open For Returning Members dates
- Open For New Members dates
- Maximum Registrants numbers
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes.