How do I invoice unpaid registrations?
Admin Level - Superuser
Someone registered and hasn’t paid by check yet. How do I get the charge to show on their monthly invoice?
The normal flow is to receive the check and mark it paid in registration, which is why we don’t automatically do this. This is the simplest way to mark a registration as paid. However, we understand the desire to show the charge on their monthly invoice as another reminder.
In order for it to show on their invoice, you will need to go into manage registration, mark the check as paid, then go into Invoices & Payments and delete the check payment in their account. Here are the exact steps to do this.
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Click Manage next to active registration
- Search for desired account and click red Pay link
- Select Yes – Pay this registration now
- Enter full check amount and click Pay NOW
- Go to Billing Admin > Invoices & Payments
- Look up account and click red View link under “Acct Balance” column
- Find the check payment you entered and click red [Delete] link
This will leave the registration charges and they will be invoiced for them on the 1st of next month.
Registration Report / Report of Registration Financial Data
How do I refund an online registration?
How do I approve members in online registration?
How do I enforce the billing outstanding balance to be paid through registration?