Registration: Enforce collecting outstanding balance
When an account has an unpaid balance in the Billing system, you can enforce them to pay when they register using the Registration system.
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Click the name of a registration title or Add New.
- If you add a new one, complete your general setup and Save Changes, then click your new registration title.
- Click the Fees Setup tab.
- Change the “Connect Account Outstanding Balance from Billing System” drop down at the bottom to YES.
- You will then have the option to apply outstanding credits toward their registration fees, as seen above.
- Click Next >> in the bottom right.
- Finalize your fee schedule.
- Click Save Changes.
During the registration process your accounts will be able to view what their outstanding balance is and proceed if they agree.
During the checkout process this will be a line item.
Once paid, the billing system will be updated and the balance owed will reflect zero.