Registration: Set up to accept credit cards
Admin Level - Superuser
Use your registration system to collect the credit card information and update the account on the site for monthly billing.
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Click a registration title (not the check box).
- Click Fees Setup tab.
- Within the Accepted Payment Method(s) portion,
- Credit Card Accepted: YES
- Allow Credit Card to be saved for Auto Pay: REQUIRED, OPTIONAL or NO. OPTIONAL is useful for those who use ACH for auto pay and wish to retain it.
- Charge CC Processing Fee: YES or NO. Here you can pass along the CC processing fees to the parents that you are charged. This is known as surcharging. Please note surcharging is illegal in certain states (CA, CO, CT, FL, KS, ME, MA, NY, OK, and TX as of July 2015). Visa and Mastercard also prohibit this outside of the USA except where required by law. They also prohibit surcharging more than the CC fees charged to your team. Please check your state laws or contact your Customer Success Rep for more info.
- Click Next >>.
- Complete your fees setup.
- Click Save Changes.
This is what a user will see at checkout when 4a is set to OPTIONAL.
When 4a is set to REQUIRED, they will see "This card will be saved for future automatic Membership Dues payments" without the YES/NO drop down instead.__________
Enforce the account to pay their outstanding balance during Registration
Add credit card surcharge fees to registration
Add a quantity amount on checkout