Registration: Hide Check Status button
Admin Level - Superuser
When people click Start Registration, the first screen shows a Continue or Check Status button.
After they have registered, they can return here, click the button, and once they arrive at the screen where they select their athletes to register, they will see the approval status of the athletes they have already registered. They can also click View Receipt to do that.
If you wish to hide the Check Status portion of the button to eliminate this feature, follow the below steps.
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- If it's an Event Registration click the Event Reg Admin tab.
- Click the desired registration name (not the check box) to edit, or click Add New.
- Change the Hide Check Registration Button drop down to YES.
- Click Save Changes.