Registration: Set age range for registration groups
Admin Level - Superuser
To set an age range for your registration groups please follow the steps below.
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- If it's an Event Registration click the Event Reg Admin tab.
- Either click the name of an existing Registration, or click Add New to add a new Registration.
- Click the Enforce Age Group Defined by Registration Group drop down and select YES - Enforce Age Group.
- Fill out or change any other needed fields and click Save Changes.
- Click the name of the Registration you just created or edited.
- Click the Fees Setup tab.
- Under the Registration Groups for Members to Select click the Select link to the right of the field.
- On the Select Registration Groups screen either edit a Registration Group by clicking its name or click Add New to create a new one.
- On the Registration Group screen, fill in the Age Group fields, such as 0-8 for 8 and under.
- Click Save Changes.
- Select the Registration Groups you want for this Registration if needed and click Select.
- Make any other needed changes and click Next >> in the lower right.
- Make any needed fee changes and click Save Changes.
Create Registration Groups
Set a Payment Frequency in Registration