How to Refund an Online Registration
Admin Level - Superuser
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Click the Manage link next to the desired registration for which you want to create a refund.
- Select the desired search parameters and click Search
- This should bring up the desired account with a table that includes the payment information.
- Click the red Refund link for the desired transaction.
- Enter the New Refund Amount to Process.
- Next to Chart of Account (to Refund to), click Select.
- Find the Chart of Account you want to be affected by this refund and click Select to its right.
- Click Refund NOW.
- If they paid by check you will need to write them a check, and if it’s a credit card it will refund the amount back to their credit card.
- Important: Refunding does not remove the members from the Registration; you will have to manually remove them if necessary.
NOTE: If you recently switched to SE Payments and receive an error "Credit Failed --No such Charge," it's likely they paid for their registration using your prior payment gateway. You will need to refund their payment a different way.