How do I manually register a swimmer if I'm using the Online Registration Module?
To manually register a swimmer in the Online Registration Module:
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Click Manage next to desired registration
- Go to Not Registered tab
- Put a check mark in the box to the left of the swimmer name
- Click Set as Registered button
- Click Select link
- Select desired registration group and click Register the Member to the Selected Group
- Click Save Changes
- Go to Registered tab
- Find member you just set as registered and click check box next to name
- Click Approve & Assign Roster Group
- Select appropriate choices and click Save Changes & Approve
Keep in mind that doing this does not create any financial records. If you are doing this for free scholarship members or coaches, etc., there is nothing more to do. But if you did this because someone registered using paper forms, you will need to manually post the billing details as follows.
- Go to Invoices & Payments.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Billing Admin > Invoices & Payments.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Financial Tools > Invoices & Payments.
- Search for the member you set as registered above
- Click View link in Acct Balance column
- Click New Invoice Item and enter registration charges. You may need to do this several times if your registration includes different components such as a USA Reg fee in addition to registration fees.
- Assuming they paid you, you will then click New Payment and enter their payment details