Registration: Rename or hide "Start Registration" button
Admin Level - Superuser
When Online Registration is active, by default a Start Registration button/link will appear under the Sign In button, or under the System button when logged in. If desired, you can either rename it to something like below, or hide it altogether and provide your own navigation to that page, such as with a home page command button or a link on a web page.
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Click Reg Start Setup tab.
- Enter your desired button name in the Reg Button Name field (max. 30 characters).
- Alternatively, set the Hide Reg Start Button dropdown to Yes if you want to do that.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: Super Users will always see the Start Registration button (or whatever it's named), even when hidden from everyone else.