Mark/view paid SE Registration fees
Admin Level - Superuser
Note: This is for UK teams only.
Once people have paid their SE Registration fees, you can show the date they were paid in Member Admin so you can easily tell who has and hasn't paid their fees.
- Go to Swim England Registration.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Swim England Registration tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Swim England Registration.
- If needed, click Customize Columns, add the ASA Amount Charged and ASA Inv Gen Date columns, and then click Done. Create a Saved View so you can quickly pull up the view in the future.
- You will now see the dates and amounts paid by those who have paid them.
- If you need to mark Members as paid and not just view them, select the Members who have paid their fees.
- Click Edit > Mark As Paid.
- Enter the date they paid the fee and click Save.